Buy your tickets online - it's quick, easy and secure.
Simply select your tickets from the options on the right, click 'Next' and follow the instructions.
Your e-ticket will be emailed to you upon completion - print it, present it at the ticket desk and enjoy your visit!
Your security is important to us. These pages are hosted on secure servers which encrypt all sensitive data.
National Forest Adventure Farm: 10AM - 6PM every day excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. The farm will close at 4PM on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
Screamfest: Gates open at 7PM. Site closes at 11PM.
We accept the following credit and debit cards:
Our payments are processed using Card (Sage Pay)
National Forest Adventure Farm
Our Privacy Promise
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our Members and visitors. We take your privacy seriously and treat all the information you give us with great care.
As a data controller we are committed to complying with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, GDPR draft guidelines and other relevant legislation. We are recorded on the ICO Data Protection Register under registration number A8292119.
Postern Leisure Ltd
Postern House Farm
Burton upon Trent
(Company Registration Number: 5453229)
· To be clear about why we need to collect your personal information and what we are going to use it for
· To make it easy for you to tell us how you would like us to keep in touch
· To only collect the information we need to make sure we deliver the best service
· To never sell or share your personal information, or let other organisations use it for marketing
· To take good care of your personal information, and make sure it is up to date, safe and secure at all times
· To make sure that any suppliers or partners who carry out work on our behalf meet the same high standards that we adhere to when handling your personal information
We collect personal information from our visitors and Members. We do this both electronically and in paper format.
In addition we also collect details automatically about the pages you visit on our website. Please see our
Cookies policy below for more information.
In choosing to share your personal information with us, you will be agreeing to our collection and use of your information as described in this policy.
If you no longer want us to process your personal details you can ask us to stop at any time by contacting email@example.com.
We use the information you share with us to:
· Make sure you receive the product, service or information you have requested or bought
· Carry out reasonable administration of your Membership, bookings, volunteering and other services
· To keep in touch with you in the way that you want us to
· To better understand our customers so that we can personalise and improve the services we offer
For details of how we do this please see the full policy below.
We will need to make changes to this policy from time to time, to make sure that we are always providing you the latest information about what is happening to your personal information.
This policy was last updated on 1/5/2018.
What Information Do We Collect And How?
We collect personal information about you that helps us to deliver and improve our services. This includes:
· Name and address
· Business name, address and contact details
· Email address and telephone numbers
· Photo for Member identification
· Date of birth
· How you would like to hear from us
· Details of purchases, Membership, group bookings
· Details of job applications, work experience and your volunteering activity
· Enquiries and feedback
· Interaction with our social media pages
· Signed consent for use of images
· Details of accidents which happen at the farm
We use Sagepay as a payment gateway to process financial transactions. We do not hold any Member or visitor credit or debit card details or any bank account details.
Under our Membership scheme or for certain entry tickets to the Adventure Farm (For example, for the North Pole Adventure) we also ask for details of your children. We use this information to enhance the customer service experience. We will not contact your children directly.
If you have provided details for someone else, for example by buying a gift for them, we will not contact that person until they have been given the opportunity to let us know their communication preferences.
If you have contacted us on behalf of an organisation, for example making an educational booking, we will also store details of your employer.
When visiting our website we also collect information about your IP address and the pages you visit. This helps us to understand which areas of our website are most useful to our supporters and make improvements. This does not tell us who you are and where you live until you choose to provide us with that information. Please see our Cookies policy below for more information.
What Do We Do With Your Information?
We will make sure that you receive the product or service you have requested, process any payments and send you information relating to that service.
If you have joined as a Member this will be providing you with confirmation of your purchase and Membership materials such as Membership cards, information on how to use your Membership and newsletters. We will do this either by email, post, telephone or in person. We will also send you information about Membership renewal and information relating to your Direct Debit payments.
Please let us know if your details have changed.
Marketing and Communications
Receiving marketing information from the National Forest Adventure Farm will always be your choice, and you can choose how you would like to receive that information from us.
You can also change your mind at any time, and we will keep your preferences up to date.
We will only contact you for marketing purposes by telephone or text message (SMS) if you have told us we can.
We will only contact you by email if you have told us you would like to hear from us this way, or to let you know about services you have previously bought. Every email will have a link to help you unsubscribe if you wish to stop this.
We may contact you occasionally by post, however you can also stop this at anytime by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have applied to work for the National Forest Adventure Farm, your personal information will only be processed for the purposes of recruitment, including processing your application.
Who Will Have Access To My Information?
We will never sell your personal information, or let other organisations use it for their own purposes.
We will only share your personal information where:
· We are legally required to, or as a result of a lawful request by a governmental or law enforcement authority.
· We have engaged a supplier or contractor to carry out services on our behalf, such as order fulfilment, sending our communications or carrying out research and analysis.
How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
The security of your information is paramount to us. Our networks are regularly monitored to ensure they remain secure.
We also regularly review our measures to ensure they are up to date and in line with latest developments, particularly when we are handling payment information.
If you have a password to allow access to certain parts of our website, you must keep that password safe and not share it with anyone or your personal information could be at risk.
Data that is transmitted via the internet or in email, cannot be 100% secure. As a global environment, transmitting data to us may take place outside the European Economic Area.
We will take every reasonable precaution to keep your information safe but it cannot be guaranteed and so please be aware that any information you do transmit to us is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use our best effort to ensure its safety within our network, which sits within the European Economic Area.
We will only hold your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to carry out services and administer your relationship with us.
If we dispose of your information it will always be done securely.
How to Get In Touch and Understanding Your Rights
You have the right to a copy of the information we hold about you. This is called a subject access request.
If you would have any general enquiries relating to the use of personal information at the farm or you would like to make a subject access request you can do so by emailing us at email@example.com or by writing to; The Data Information Officer, national Forest Adventure Farm, Postern Road, Tatenhill, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 9SJ.
You also have the right to have incorrect information corrected and the right to object to further processing of your personal information for direct marketing.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally. These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
· enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task.
· recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested.
· measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure they are fast.
· using advertising and analytics to show our banner advertisements on various websites, social media as well as advertisements on search engine results pages. This drives traffic to our website, but also enables us to show specific advertisements to users who have visited our website. You can opt out of advertisement personalisation through Google, Facebook and other browser or social media by customising your profile preferences in each application.
Third Party Cookies
To make it easy for you to use and share our website we embed features from other websites such as Facebook, Twitter and TripAdvisor. Browsing the Adventure Farm website may place cookies from these third party websites on your computer. The National Forest Adventure Farm have no control over these cookies so it is not always possible to list them, and they are liable to change without notifying us.
In addition to these policies your personal data is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act 1998. Under this Act we will only process any data we hold about you in a lawful and fair manner. We will keep your data securely to prevent unauthorised access by third parties. Your personal data may have to be disclosed if we are required to disclose it by law, or as a result of a lawful request by a governmental or law enforcement authority.
We provide the tools, expertise and support you need to manage the entire ticketing process, before, during and after the customer visit.