Buy your tickets online - it's quick, easy and secure.
Simply select your tickets from the options on the right, click 'Next' and follow the instructions.
Your e-ticket will be emailed to you upon completion - print it, present it at the ticket desk and enjoy your visit!
Your security is important to us. These pages are hosted on secure servers which encrypt all sensitive data.
National Forest Adventure Farm: 10AM - 6PM every day excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. The farm will close at 4PM on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
Screamfest: Gates open at 7PM. Site closes at 11PM.
We accept the following credit and debit cards:
Our payments are processed using Card (Sage Pay)
Your commitment to us
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Postern Leisure Ltd and yourself.
Prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes and there are no surcharges whatsoever. Once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets. Prices displayed on the site are subject to change without notice.
No Cancellations, Refund or Exchanges
Unfortunately we cannot issue any refunds for cancellations or change the date of your ticket.
IMPORTANT: Please bring along your booking reference number and/or email print out on the day.
None of the information you provide as part of the booking process will be used for any other purpose, nor will it be passed on to any third party not involved with this transaction.
National Forest Adventure Farm
• Attractions may vary due to weather and ground conditions.
• Sorry no dogs accept assistance dogs
• Strobe lighting usined in the scares and across the site
• No child or children under the age of 12 will be admitted to the Farm unless they are accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over. Children remain the responsibility of their parent or carer at all times.
• Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
National Forest Adventure Farm Senior Citizen Tickets - 60+
You may be asked to provide documentation to gain entry to the Farm using these tickets,
National Forest Adventure Farm Disabled and Carer Tickets
Guests entitled to one free carer must present one of the following to be allow when entering the Adventure Farm:
• Valid Disability Living Allowance or Attendance Allowance award letter
• Valid Personal Independence payment award letter
• A current valid Blue Badge.
• A valid letter from your GP stating the need for a carer dated within the last 6 months.
Unfortunately we will be unable to issue carer tickets without seeing the above documentation
We provide the tools, expertise and support you need to manage the entire ticketing process, before, during and after the customer visit.